Agnostic.com

12 16

LINK This Preacher Said in October He Cured Rush Limbaugh’s Lung Cancer With Prayer | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh is dead.

Whatever your thoughts on his impact, Limbaugh’s death should come as a surprise to right-wing preacher Lance Wallnau, who said back in October that his prayers had cured Limbaugh’s terminal lung disease.

snytiger6 9 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"It is terrible that people believe in healing by prayer or shamanism. Medicine continues to move forward, but many still think that vaccines that have saved the lives of millions of people are ways to kill them.
Even respiratory therapy has long been invented for those who do not trust injections [cameronmch.com]. I understand that it will not save you from lung cancer, but it can alleviate the symptoms of some diseases.
On the other hand, if a person believes in healing by prayer, it is his fault that he fell for such promises of priests. But there are cases when children do not receive decent medical care because their parents do not believe doctors."

Limbaugh should be a poster boy hung up in middle schools, high schools, and universities as to why abortion should remain legal, and in some cases, highly encouraged.

Limbaugh spread more cancer than the preacher can prayers.

The bible also says that Yahweh puts all leaders in place so the uncollege educated Limbaugh who inspired both high school and colleged educated individuals to ignore parts of their supposed holly book sayings.

I believe Limbaugh flunked out of college.

If your stupid enough to listen to a moron like this, then you deserve whatever happens to you.

He was lying. I would ask for the money back that was put in the collection box.

I remember that, and Preys Gawd he failed

I regard Lance Wallnau as an evil lying git.

Faithfools say and believe silly stuff.

In the words of the late Rev. Mojo Risin (JIm Morrison of The Doors), " You cannot petition the Lord, with prayer!"..

Rush can now join about 10,000,000,000 people who were "prayed for" and died anyway.

BD66 Level 8 Feb 18, 2021

Nothing fails like prayer.

Well said!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577187
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.