Agnostic.com

8 36

LINK Do Shootings Occur Because God Was Banned from Schools? Here’s a Great Response | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The Atheist Pig has a perfect response to Christians who claim school shootings occur because we allegedly took God out of society.

Remember that last line. Now we know how to hide from God.

snytiger6 9 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sometimes it's easy to answer these buffoons. Unfortunately they still (or don't want to) get it because they keep peddling the same old crap over and over again. The only people they convince are themselves.

As far as banning gods from (public) schools maybe they should read the constitution.

What about the mass shootings in churches then?

Asshats

Said this before and I will say it again. My kids even post in FB about the shootings happening because we banned god from our schools. OK, I'm 74 years old and the only school prayer I remember went like this - "those that want to can now do one minute of silent prayer and then we get to work." Strangely, those my age that I went to school with claim they can remember school prayer. They are lying. Prompted often by the preacher, they are lying.

I remember it. I got "put in my place" when I mentioned to the teacher, after the ruling to end went into place, that I thought the news said we weren't supposed to pray anymore. She screamed at me that we would continue to do so until she decided. A couple of days later, no prayer and no commentary from the teacher.

I'm 56 and I remember a "moment of silence" during homeroom in High School. I like that and still take a moment every morning to reflect.

Yeah and Ozzy Osbourne and Judas Priest are to blame too because weak minded morons killed themselves while listening to “Subliminal Messages” that are “ Hidden” in their lyrics.

Awesome!!

Risible, hahaha.

Wise pig, love it! 😀

LMAO!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577415
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.