Agnostic.com

5 10

I'd love to hear the answer to this question from conservatives.

Zoltans_Queen 6 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope they hurry up n git!

Democrats don't ask their gQp opponents such direct questions. They recite well worn ground in a constant pleading for votes. They should ask direct questions that have embarrassing answers for the gQp.

I find it fascinating that citizens of the USofA feel they can just emigrate wherever they want, that it is their choice and not the decision of the country they want to emigrate to. The most prohibitive country to immigration has citizens that feel they are above the very requirements for immigration that they enforce sor prohibitively.

That's a good point.

It's funny how the people who are so very against immigration to America are the same ones who are so willing to tell others "if you don't like, you can leave." It's like they don't even think about the part where you have to be accepted by some other country and that ain't easy.

In their minds, all the other countries are shit holes. So that really limits their options.

To my knowledge, Only the democrats cried about leaving if Trump won.
Us Republicans are willing to stay and laugh when you get what you voted for.

And that would make your knowledge deficient yet again.

[thesun.co.uk]

@LovinLarge So who said they’d leave?

Yeah, the typical conservative wouldn't consider leaving. I've seen some say they would on twitter, but it's more of a liberal thing.

However, wealthy conservatives wouldn't have a problem abandoning this country if uncle sam were to increase the tax rates back to where they were before Reagan's trickle down idiocracy prevailed.

@Zoltans_Queen I’m waiting to see 1/10th the number of conservatives willing to leave over Biden winning compared to the Democrats over Trump winning as the original post implies. .

@Kbdank71 Isn’t that what the constitution allows?
You have to admit, it’s better than crying and leaving as many democrats have offered.

@CourtJester

No, the constitution does not allow coups. That would be insanity.

@Zoltans_Queen

“That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government.....”

What do you call that?

@CourtJester I call it an unreferenced quotation.

we republicans

@CourtJester It makes sense that ten times more Democrats than Republicans are willing to leave because Republicans presidents are ten times worse.

Thanks for setting that up for me. It's almost like you don't think before you type.

@CourtJester

A Coup is not an overthrow of the government. It negates the will of the people and destroys democracy.

Those people weren't attempting to overthrow the government, they were attempting to keep the government the same. The people used democracy to make a change in leadership of the government and they attempted to undo it. That's not what they were referring to when they said -"it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government."

@LovinLarge if you need references for that, then you need more learning.

@CourtJester If you'd gone to college, you'd have gotten into the habit of referencing quotations and you'd understand the significance of doing so.

@LovinLarge if you had learned anything in college, you would know that the Constitution and Declaration of Independence are considered ‘common knowledge’ or ‘well known’, public forums don’t require references as it is a sharing of thoughts rather than scholarly writing, and if your best argument to a subject is the the lack of citation... you haven’t done your own work on the subject and have lost the argument.

@CourtJester Let's see your nonexistent evidence that the exact text of the Constitution is considered "common knowledge" not requiring citation in academia. The more you type, the more obvious your lack of education becomes and your habit of resorting to blatant lies to support your ridiculous arguments is typically conservative.

Citation goes to the credibility of the reference regardless of the forum, and this is another example of why you don't have any here.

@LovinLarge any individual that wants to be an American citizen must pass a test understanding it and anyone that made it past 6th grade studied it.
What’s your excuse for a lack of understanding???

@CourtJester Studying the Constitution, understanding the Constitution and reciting the Constitution verbatim are three distinct actions. Do you never tire of embarrassing yourself?

@LovinLarge You have yet to accomplish even one of the three though.
Given the education levels.... So sad for you.

@CourtJester Prove it.

@LovinLarge It is not possible to disprove what you have yet to prove, but you leave a great deal to assume.

@CourtJester I made no factual claims. You made three factual claims: that I have not studied the Constitution, that I do not understand the Constitution and that I can not recite the Constitution verbatim.

If your factual claims are supported by evidence, produce that evidence. If your factual claims are not supported by evidence, they are groundless. Produce the evidence or you are a liar.

@LovinLarge you did it for me.

@CourtJester Correct, you are a liar.

@LovinLarge Only a liberal would believe so.

@CourtJester Only an idiot wouldn't.

@LovinLarge Words of a liberal.

@CourtJester Absent an understanding of the significance of evidence, you're an embarrassment to the nonreligious community.

@LovinLarge It’s still comical. Gas was $1.76 last December. This was my fill up yesterday. Y’all are doing great.

@CourtJester Dude, seek the professional help you so obviously need.

[factcheck.org]

@LovinLarge hahaha. You keep adding to the comedy.

@CourtJester You have no credibility here. I bet you are even ostracized by the other cons.

@LovinLarge The facts are still factual. Biden cut and restricted supply with increased demand and fuel prices. I can afford, but many of his voters can’t. That is simply delightful to me.

@CourtJester The problem for you is that once you've posted a falsehood, as you have many times, no one believes anything else you say. Every time you comment, I am more convinced that not only you are a liar, you have even bigger personal problems.

I just posted evidence as to how the president doesn't control gas prices and you have no evidence to refute it. Worse, you get satisfaction from people allegedly not being able to afford gas. You are morally bankrupt.

@LovinLarge Is it really untrue that the administration cut fracking and fuel production on US land???

@CourtJester You haven't provided any evidence of it or any evidence that it would affect gas prices because you just say whatever with absolutely no regard for the truth.

@LovinLarge Hahaha. I see you have no understanding of economics and the concept of supply and demand.
Always a joy screenshotting such beauties.

@CourtJester Still zero evidence that anything you've said is true.

@LovinLarge sure.

@CourtJester You have no regard for the truth. You are morally bankrupt.

@LovinLarge I was thinking the same about you.

@CourtJester Merely another of your unsupported allegations that members of this site avoid you for.

@LovinLarge I was thinking the same about you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577896
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.