Agnostic.com

5 2

Democracy As Flawed As Religion?

There’s no way out of the shit hole we live in by democracy. Democracy is Mob Rule. Intelligent people (over 100 IQ) are the tiny minority. The vast Majority are idiots (just pick 10 people random and ask them High School level history) and they will always make laws intelligent people have to live by including Biblical based shit!

SocialDarwin 5 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Democracy is majority rule. Mob rule is what we just got out of for the last 4 years. Some followers were to dim to see it.

Do you hope to rule the mobocracy?

Btw, fix your bio.

If you see democracy as so bad, what alternative would you suggest????? I find your irrational diatribe deeply disturbing.

What do I suggest? My suggestion would be to let the top 1% intelligent people rule. But I would compromise with democracy if we at least required a minimum IQ to vote (and serve public office)!

@SocialDarwin IQx dies niot necessarily eqote to judgment and/or morality. A ruling elite is more likely to act in its own self intrest and not in the interest of all of the people. No ountry dominated by a permenent ruling elite has ever worked well, in the long term. I have an IQ of 145 and some 50 yrs ago I might hav agreed with you. But, knowledge from fact-based experience and reason have taught me that control by any kind ofa permanent elite with deteriorate in to oligarchy or tyranny.

@wordywalt
English is not your native language? Where you from? I just think democracy is not efficient and democracy is very SLOW in a very fast changing world. Maybe it’s more MORAL, But we have to suffer through the slow stupid results of ignorance to progress.

@SocialDarwin What leads you to specyulate that I am friom a different country? Not so. I was born in the stte of Georgia and raised in Florida. My sppech and writings are those of an educated man, no more, no less.

Democracy is not mob rule, it's majority rule. Each person has the equivalent degree of humanness and are equally subject to law and taxation so each is equally entitled to vote. IQ is not a universally accepted measure of intelligence and its validity remains in dispute.

Speaking of high school level history, this country continues the hard fought struggle to eliminate the disenfranchisement of certain demographics. Your elitist view of democracy is regressive.

Maybe you live in a shithole. I'm still proud to be an American.

Well, america is better than Africa or Muslim country. But you gotta admit it has fallen behind

@SocialDarwin We've got lots of problems and people in other countries have it a lot easier than Americans, but this country is not a shithole.

@SocialDarwin I have no idea what America is 'better than." The lifetime bias of living here causes strange opinions. Is that "patriotism?"

@SocialDarwin Your English sucks Ivan.And your real homeland christian Russia is indeed a shithole.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578156
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.