Agnostic.com

8 6

What happened to you America? You want to destroy your country.😒

Boomtarat03 9 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Too sad.

America is based on racist theory. That one race is born superior to another which is abject nonsense tho people still adhere to this notion. We are working on over coming our abhorrent legacy and are trying to live up to the ideals America put forth. We need to practice what we preach. & revise what we teach.

"America is based on racist theory. That one race is born superior to another"

Yea there is a name for that doctrine, its called fascism.

@LenHazell53 Add violence & it becomes fascism.

@Mooolah Like the near genocidal massacre of the indigenous people, industrialised slavery and several wars to establish white European ethnic dominance?

@LenHazell53 Yes.

Your analysis proves you indulge in surface thinking.

@Alienbeing Crickets

@Mooolah Horned toads

Can we bear the truth?

The words of Emma Lazarus in 1883 do not describe the product of the 1787 Convention, where Alexander Hamilton spoke of government by the “rich and well born” and James Madison spoke of protecting “the minority of the opulent from the majority”.

My Germanic ancestors brought their slavery to Catholicism with them.

South Africa’s constitution is on the web. Here are its opening words:

We, the people of South Africa,
Recognise the injustices of our past;
Preamble
Honour those who suffered for justice and freedom in our land;
Respect those who have worked to build and develop our country; and
Believe that South Africa belongs to all who live in it, united in our diversity.
We therefore, through our freely elected representatives, adopt this Constitution as the supreme law of the Republic so as to-
Heal the divisions of the past and establish a society based on democratic values, social justice and fundamental human rights;
Lay the foundations for a democratic and open society in which government is based on the will of the people and every citizen is equally protected by law;
Improve the quality of life of all citizens and free the potential of each person; and
Build a united and democratic South Africa able to take its rightful place as a sovereign state in the family of nations.

The primary sources of racial hatred comes from religious people. The Other repudiates their beliefs and their 'culture' and they use their hatred of the Other to corral the flock. Being gullible, they are easily manipulated by unscrupulous politicians, and now, hostile foreign countries.

Holding any given Asian responsible for Covid-19 isn't rational.
Especially if they live in America.
The really serious hate disciples aren't really blaming anyone for Covid-19, they just found an excuse to be brutal and cruel.
Their type always does.

It happened before and was wrong then, now it's worse after Trump made racism OK. This needs to be addressed and racist made public

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 23, 2021

America has a lot o soul searching to do

Be sure to vsit San Francisco. You would fit iin well.

What happened indeed
In a few short years you the USA the example to the world went from

“ Give me your tired, your poor,
your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

To

" They’re not sending their best...
They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems...
They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,...
I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And ...
They’re sending us not the right people. ...
coming from all over ...
And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.”

Updated, we no longer want your poor and uneducated. Solve that internal problem yourself.

@Alienbeing
Just curious but
Are you actually trying to read like a fuckwit or does it come naturally too you?

@LenHazell53 Your childish replies only prove you wer never educated. Keep it up! You degrade yourself more than anyone else ever could. I find that enjoyable to watch.

@Alienbeing oooo sick burn, you might as well have just chanted I am rubber, you are glue.
But of course that would have been no where near pretentious enough for one so narcissistic .

@LenHazell53 Your analysis is as poor as your observation skills. Try to pay attention to your own pretentious country. You have no knowledge of mine.

@Alienbeing Run out of original retorts already? Having to resort to repeating my own words back at me?
May I suggest Na-na-na-nanah, for your next effort?
That seems to be more at your level of interlocutory competence. 🙂

@LenHazell53 I get it you are upset that you are a citizen of a lesser rate country and you yearn for the return of the Colonial British Empire.

Your dreams won't come true. Are for my level, it FAR exceeds yours, just as my country's GNP FAR exceeds yours. Jealousy gets you nowhere.

@Alienbeing Wow your answers just KEEP ON getting better and better.
It is amazing someone like you can be so wrong, about so many things so many times, this is priceless, please keep going, I think I can get the who first act of a play out of this gold.
So go on tell me why I am a citizen of a lesser race, I cannot wait to be enlightened oh wise one.

OH and by the way I think you mean envy, not jealousy, jealous means possessive, envy mean covertness.

@LenHazell53 Yes, I have your number, so my answers improve as you continue to display your dissapointment for not being American.

I never said you were a citizen of a lesser race, because unlike you I know race is unrelated to citizenship in any country. Consider yourself enlightened on that.

Rant on, losers always do.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578279
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.