Agnostic.com

7 16

Got the funniest message from Left Action

Hi Kathleen,

Tell Ron Johnson: "Trump supporters attacked the Capitol and you know it, you lying jackass!"

Senator Ron Johnson (Mor-on Wisconsin) actually said in the Senate about the Capitol attackers:

"What would make you think they were Trump supporters?"

Oh, the signs, hats, chants, livestreams, and a zillion other things clear to any sentient being. Johnson is either a jackass, a liar, or both.

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The crowd that attacked the Capitol marched from the Trump rally. Of course, that crowd may have melted away en-route, abandoning their MAGA hats, flags, and paraphernalia, which may have been picked up by Antifa, who blended into the crowd as the Trump supporters were dispersing - and which nobody noticed. Did the crowd pass by any pizza parlors on the way? Inquiring minds want to know. 😉

Yeah, both. 🙄

I would say both.

There should be a symbol for "duh."

Ron Johnson is the poster boy for scummy Republicans.......

Definitely a lying jackass

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 24, 2021

Johnson OUT! 2022

Wisconsin will likely not agree with you. That's why he read this CT into a Senate Hearing. It gained him points with the one's who do his electing. Democrats just have to be better than they've ever been but I'm pretty happy with them so far. We might start getting WI back after the next election cycle but, as I say, Johnson probably gained points at home.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578464
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.