Agnostic.com

4 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a child I remember reading all sorts of literature that implied that God was real and dead people went to Heaven. As I aged I realized this is nothing more than a fairy tale that billions of people believe is true. The media is brainwashing people into believing religious lies.

It seems to me there is a strong emphasis on Israel. It seems to me that Americans have been forced more and more to pay homage to Israel. And, my thought on that is...it is secretly supporting the β€˜second coming!’ Other cultures around the world can teach us a lot of different historical things...but Americans seem to focus on Israel. Humans came out of Africa, so why not use that area for more study? Israel focus...is an underhanded way to propagate Christianity! 😑

Why the focus on ancient Hebrew and not ancient China?

Looks like all eyes have been on schools, and not online schools.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578471
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.