Agnostic.com

4 1

As of right now, I'm not going to use FB for a week or two.

It's been 1 week of posting a few things on FB. I've had 10 notifications in 1 week. All 10 are likes from 2 people. FB is immature in my honest opinion. A time waster. It's all political now and boring. I think I'll spend my time on here and I won't post or check FB for a week and see who notices. Or IDC anymore. I used to read articles on there. Not many of them come through anymore. Oh well. I will keep it to keep in touch with a family friend only.

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I deactivated and haven't missed a day of it.

I would, but I have some family friend on there right now. She is on vacation, but she always comments or likes. She's like the only one who really does.

I deactivated my account last week. I was tired of getting notifications from ill-informed ‘friends’ who fall for fake memes, friend suggestions from people I don’t know and adverts for hair loss!

Oh, okay. I might do that.

I tried quitting for 30 days . Didn't happen. HOWEVER, I weaned myself away from the daily crap. Unfriended about 20 people, mostly the obnoxious ones. AND, I check in much less now, to deal with much cooler people

twill Level 7 Apr 15, 2018

I have 25 "friends" on there.

Oh the perks of being active on Messenger and people knowing when you're active. My boss and I were both using Messenger at 3 am last night. I'm sure I'll be asked why I'm up at that time, tomorrow from my assistant manager.

@rakuman My sleep med makes me tired by 7:30 pm-8 pm. I fall asleep then and wake up at 2:30 am-3 am. It sucks. I enjoy the quiet alone time though. I check my notifications on here at that time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:57863
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.