Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK Poland Singer Charged with Blasphemy Wants to Raise Funds to Fight Back | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Blasphemy is a crime in Poland and a conviction could land you up to two years in prison.

The latest victim of this victimless “crime” is Adam Darski (a.k.a. Nergal), a heavy metal musician who was charged with blasphemy for this 2019 Facebook post in which, before a concert, he stepped on a picture of the Virgin Mary.

snytiger6 9 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If Trumptards, Evangelicals and other faith fanatics had their way, it would be like that here also.

Reminds me when I was a 12 year old kid suspended 2 weeks in catholic school for blasphemy, becaused I asked how can Mary be a virgin after having so many children aside from Jesus as the bible says?

I hope he gets a lot of money.

Nergal: Polish metal singer accused of blasphemy appeals for legal funds

[bbc.com]

God can’t fend for himself? If there was a god, why didn’t this guy’s foot burn off or rot? What a useless piece of garbage your god is when he requires a court system to take care of his insecurities! 😁

Start him a "go fund me."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578818
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.