Agnostic.com

13 34

Every day .
Today mr Marcello looks at me like I am at least Ms Universe .
He is thankful I am home since last night ,
I already told him and his brother ( asshole #2 ) that I ll be home tonight too ,
and that’s plenty for all of us 3 clowns to have a good time β™₯️✌🏻

The temperature will be mid 60s , i am sitting here w my bath robe and planning our short drive to First Landing Park . I checked w Rita’s Italian ice , yes they are open , and that means we can get doggie ice cream for all too on r way back πŸ™Œ( mommy is kissing ass today , they have been alone all week again ).

I am excited , and it takes so little to feel like this .
I have all type of troubles and demons and worries dancing in my head , and a list from here to Italy with things I should be doing . And absolutely no f desire to do none ✌🏻
There is a recertification test I should sit down and take ( 6 hrs at least , fuck that , not on deadline yet πŸ˜‚),
there are closets to thin out , car to wash and clean ( man , I live in my car . Three hrs in traffic every day , the only thing is missing there is a pillow . Sure have mouth wash and candy ..
There are worries and people to text to find out,
,” is room 4 making it or did u guys intubated β€œ.
β€œ is your mother ok after second dose yesterday , do u need me to come over β€œ
And I should face x my sister , haven’t had a minute in a week πŸ™
But I am not doing any of that . I am going to take the boys for a long walk by the woods and bay , and # 1 priority , make up and hair on for the boys . They think I walk on water . If they knew , I trip on my own feet on a level ground πŸ˜‚
I am god today , and of course beautiful πŸ™Œ ( there is not enough f make up for that , but hey , what do they know ???πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️)
I missed u all as usual . Reading whatever I can , I hope everyone here is healthy and doing well .
I love u guys β™₯οΈπŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡ Stay alive .

Pralina1 9 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hope you and the fur babies had a ball yesterday! You are their best mom EVER. I have learned in some cases fing it can be a great stress reliever.

Thank u sweetheart . I missed u !

Hey, we all love you too. And thank you for the heroic work you do, every day. You literally save lives.

Hope you have a great day off with your doggies! Good to know you are doing well, get some rest! Thank you for all you do! πŸ€—

Hey Michelle , I ment to ask long ago , how is your mother doing w treatment ? Does it look good ???

@Pralina1 Yes, so far so good, she has this month left for chemo treatments and then she'll start her radiation treatments for six weeks. We're halfway through this nightmare and she's doing good. Thank you for asking!

we don't deserve dogs, so glad you have their excellent company

Miss you too gorgeous..all good by and thanks for axin..❀❀❀❀

I miss u more . Diva πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

I’m happy to read your post today! I think of you every day and wonder what you’re dealing with. This post today made me so happy because you are thinking of your fur babies and yourself! I hope you have a wonderful love filled day!😘

Thank u sweetheart , so good to read your words β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Gotta have priorities in order, sounds like you do! πŸ‘πŸ’•

So good to hear from you, take the time and enjoy. The pups will have a blast just being with you.

You are a wonderful human, and an excellent dog mom.
Have fun today, you (and they) deserve it!!
❀

I always find it amazing and gratifying what you can ignore & it makes no difference at all, unless you run out of clean clothes....and wait, whaaaattttt? Cleaning out closetS??????? Just STOP!

That’s sooo u πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸ»βœŒπŸ»βœŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Family is important. They may not understand, but they will love you no matter what. You're a good dog mama. Somehow, when you take care of them, you are taking care of yourself too. Thanks for your work on the front lines, y'all don't get enough credit. <3

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

So glad you're finding time to post. I miss you when you don't.

You are absolutely not allowed a guilt trip for taking care of your fur babies and yourself today. If you don't take care of yourself at every opportunity you will not survive this mess.

I miss u too lora , I look for your posts at 0200 at work , u always make me think or smile πŸ™Œβ™₯️

Up and at them sweety hang in there

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 28, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579154
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.