Agnostic.com

8 7

LINK Christian “Prophetess”: I Met Whitney Houston During a Recent Trip to Heaven | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Kat Kerr, the self-proclaimed Christian โ€œProphetessโ€ who thinks Heaven is home to cows driving tractors and a city made entirely out of Jell-O, told a crowd that she ran into singer Whitney Houston during a recent trip to the clouds.

snytiger6 9 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What ever she's been on I DO NOT want it thank you.

I insert 85 palm emojis.

I'll see you 85 and raise them by a thousand fold.

Hmmm, the trips I had in my youth were never so vivid.....

I wonder what drugs she does before her trip to heaven?

Did they run into the rotten snoswangers and the vermicious knids also? and I bet they saw some flying pigs and monkeys along the way also!!

Our new โ€˜asylums!โ€™ They whip themselves up into an altered state of reality...seeking the truth of life! How very scary! Here we have the โ€˜oldโ€™ drug ...reinvented! This is so-o sad! Where will โ€˜realityโ€™ settle out for these people?

Sometimes, it's a real shame that you can't just punch people who lie.

Well, you can, but the whole jail thing sucks, so I don't.

I think it might not be a bad thing to bring back the stocks and pillories as punishment for people who lie. Then supply a bucket of rotten tomatoes next to the side of thr road, or wherever ir takes place. ๐Ÿ™‚ They wouldn't have to stay there long; an hour or so would send the message.

@Organist1 Some folks would definitely take longer "to get the message" than others.

We're gonna need more tomatoes here!!!
๐Ÿ˜

If you gotta slug โ€˜em, do it where it won't show!

Ps Bugs is my hero

Boy oh boy she is about as sharp as box full of hammers isn't she?

It's made of "special" Jello pudding pops.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579200
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.