Agnostic.com

7 10

These scammers really need to develop some new lines:

What can I say , you look so great and captivated​ my heart with your true smile, there was a time I didn't believe in angels but I do believe that you are one angel, and God must have created you on a weekend so as not to be disturbed, if you don't mind , I would like to know more about you

Gwendolyn2018 9 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jeez report him

I got the same damned message!!!!! And he is PMing with me this morning. I'm being rude. 🙂 I detest that line of BS.

@Gwendolyn2018 I see I have another message this morning, I haven't checked yet to see if it is from him. I wonder if the Pandemic has hurt the scammer world...

@Gwendolyn2018 Well, it must have worked because he is gone, gone, gone.

Sounds like a text message from Lindsey Graham to Trump.

Pls tell me that u answer and what did u said ????
😂😂😂😂😂😂I can’t wait to read this 😂😂😂♥️♥️♥️♥️

We are still missing the sick emoji.

Happy not to hear from them 😊 any quality of lines would be painful for me.

@Gwendolyn2018 perhaps they target people who are interested in dating or a relationship as they are potentially more emotionally vulnerable.
Watched a show about teams of scammers working people the other day, it’s big money if they find the right patsy 🙁

@Gwendolyn2018 shhh! 😉 I don’t know, it may happen, but so far have been lucky. Oh some groups on the show only targeted men from the US or ladies from the UK. I may not have fitted their demographic yet?

@Gwendolyn2018 oh I did get some people try to friend me on FB but never accept those and block if they hassle.

Are you smitten? 😂😂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579497
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.