Agnostic.com

5 1

It is believed a doctor died after receiving the coved vaccine. I'm still going to get a vac if I can find a place in TN that gives it and I don't want the 2 shot version.

K9Kohle789 8 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rare as with any vaccine but easily treatable

It's good to know these stories and to also put them into perspective. It's easy to see a correlation, but not to be convinced of causation. Even so, the numbers should be watched after full investigation of causes, so we can understand the death ratio of vaccines to actually contracting the disease. In the 2nd video, the patient had already contracted the virus, which would be interesting to learn more about. Many of us wonder if we may have had it previously, though if we did, we are out of antibodies, so should be safe, but the more we know, the better off we are.

My turn for a vaccine won't be for a few weeks yet, and I'll take it when it's my turn, but I'm also kinda glad for the wait in case there is more information, studies or tweaking of the current vaccines to understand how effective they are with the newer strains too. I do understand that getting the most people vaccinated, even if only to combat some of the strains is better than none, but I'd be happy to take an improved version if there's one available by my turn.

My mother died 2 weeks after having elective back surgery. It was hard not to wonder if there was a connection between her surgery and her death. Autopsy revealed most likely a heart attack. We'll never know for sure what triggered her death, but we need to make calculated decisions understanding the risks, but go for it if the benefits outweigh the risks in the big picture. Nothing is for certain, but going forward being aware as possible is the best path in my opinion.

I doubt there is any cause : effect to this.

I await the autopsy!

Did he get run over by a truck on the way out of the clinic?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:580260
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.