Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Update: Canadian Court Rules Against Pastafarian in Religious Headgear Case | Val Wilde | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The legal apparatus in British Columbia remains untouched by His Noodly Appendage after a quasi-historic ruling on the human rights status of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Last week, the Supreme Court of British Columbia decided to uphold the BC Human Rights Tribunal’s dismissal of religious discrimination claims made by an ordained Pastafarian minister who was not permitted to wear a pirate’s tricorn in his driver’s license photo.

snytiger6 9 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t believe most states allow you to wear a hat of any kind for identification photos. They hide way too much of hairlines, and facial features.

My oldest brother once had his driver's license photo taken with a cockatoo on his shoulder

I have been wearing hats for 40+ years, and it was a lawsuit by pastafarian (see my link below) that finally allowed me to wear one in my DMV photo. 🙂

As long as it doesn't abstruct his face, I don't see the problem of the weigners.

In the US -- all hail his noodly appendages : 😛

[usatoday.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:580305
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.