Agnostic.com

8 9

LINK Missouri AG Sues Televangelist Jim Bakker for Selling Fake Coronavirus Cure | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

(It's about time that sombody did something!)

Last week, New York Attorney General Letitia James sent a letter to televangelist Jim Bakker, demanding that he stop selling his “Silver Solution” because his show was falsely referring to it as a cure for coronavirus.

snytiger6 9 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I understand this and Bakker should be sued for it. My only problem here is that Missouri made no effort to sue Donald Trump for the very same outrageous claims.

Obviously JIm Bakker is missing jail.

A Snake-oil Salesman AND a Fake Salvation Salesman all rolled into the one body, who would have thought that.......LOL.

I'm honestly shocked my AG did this. He's an imbecile.

Jim Bakker needs to be shut up, permanently.

Yeah unfortunately if the scandal in the 80s didn't shut his ass up I don't think anything will.

@redhog To be "shut up permanently" is effected by the ending of a life.

@anglophone yeah that's what I'm saying. After that 80s scandal you'd think he would've done himself in.

As always, there’s always going to be nimrods, trumptards that will be there to enable them.

@redhog I fondly remember a report about baker and Tammy Fay building a $45k air conditioned dog house. I was making $9 hr at the time...

@redhog Too much ego.

@BirdMan1 yup

Baker is nothing but another grifter.

This assholes existence is living proof of the foolishness of the brainwashed and braindead. Keep donating to him and he will “solve” all your dreamed up “Issues”.

That happened over a year ago. Still cool though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581323
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.