Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK Christian Death Cult Pastor: “Never Again Will the Church Shut Its Doors” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

(I'd say he is mostly concerned about his lost revenues)

Pastor Greg Fairrington of Destiny Church in Rocklin, California has never taken the pandemic seriously. He blamed church closures on “liberal crazies and Satan” instead of COVID. Multiple churchgoers allegedly tested positive for COVID. And he celebrated that outbreak by saying “the favor of God is on this house!”

snytiger6 9 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The favor of what god? Ignorance of others does not convert me.

Oh yeah. What a lot of codswollp they are sprouting. I bet that they close and bolt the doors every night.

Just wait until the homeless show up needing shelter to see how fast those doors slam shut.

Your tax free dollars at work...

It’ll just go on and on. If reason existed there’d be no religion. They’ll follow their so-called “Gods” blindly and without reservation or thought.

Money talks - ever so much more than an imaginary entity speaking into his ear.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581331
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.