Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK ‘Moderna Arm’: Some People Develop Reaction To Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine – CBS Pittsburgh

Has anybody gotten this rash? I think it may be a good thing in that it's an immune response. I would gladly get this vaccine and wouldn't mind of my arm blew up like this.

barjoe 9 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rare happening with vaccines not just moderna but flu also and yes a immune response not a bad thing

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 11, 2021

My 87 year old dad, who is on blood thinning medication, and my 80 year old mom, had no reactions to their Covid Vaccines. No rash, no sore arms... They both had the Moderna one.

Older people with weaker immune systems , may not get such bad reactions.

@Fernapple. I didn't think of that.

I got first Moderna jab 2/26, my arm around the injection site was sore for 2-3 days, but no rash. 🙂

My girlfriend had almost no reaction to the first Moderna shot, but the second one kicked her butt for 2 days. She said it was equivalent to the worst flu she had ever had.

@BD66 it was a immune response but I'm surprised she got full blown symptoms of Covid. That worst flu is what Sars-2Cov does. I hope she okay now.

If my Arm got swollen up to the size of a melon I would still prefer that to being dead. No-Brainer. Take the Vaccine

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581436
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.