Agnostic.com

11 13

LINK Lying Creationist: Evolution Says Dinosaurs Farted Themselves Into Extinction | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Matt Powell, the hate-preacher and Creationist who appears to have dedicated his life to making atheists look smart, has done it again. Fresh off of his humiliating video claiming scientists believe in surfing monkeys, he’s now pretending dinosaurs farted themselves into extinction.

I know this because his latest video is called “Dinosaurs Farted Themselves Into Extinction.”

snytiger6 9 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since their reign lasted about 165 million years....they must have been doing something right......

Of course they did, everyone knows that. I am surprised it took him this long to realize it.

'Ya have to admit , its a hellova lot of methane.

I’m having trouble determining if this is Dunning-Kruger or deliberate lying.

I cannot, will not read this!!!!!!

But it has the word FART in it, why wouldn't you read it??

@Rosch worked in a shipyard 13 years, almost the only woman amongst 20 000 + men at first.....enough is enough!

Didn't realize Dinosaur farts could pull a wandering asteroid into a collision course. If methane can do that we better keep cataloging NEOs lol

If that were scientifically possible, cows are doomed.

That where the term “silent but deadly” came from?

He should fart himself into extinction.

Maybe, it will a happy accident, and some of his sheep will become Atheists. They would be better off.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582547
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.