Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK This “Very Catchy Song” (NOT) Is Meant to Turn You Into a Creationist | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

You would think with new technology, Christian media would be getting better and better with its propaganda.

Nope! As if to prove that point, Creationist Ken Ham just pointed people to a song created by Answers in Genesis’ “artist in residence” Steve Hess explaining how God created the universe in six days. (Answer? Because. That’s why.)

(If you want to hear it follow the link and click on the sunset image. It's really terrible.)

snytiger6 9 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are no Answers in Genesis. There never will be either. Well, maybe if we ever find that book written by god himself called "How I Did It."

Clearly, a gift of techy savvy and talent from God.

/s

I'm reminded of those old local TV commercials that overused the computer effect for motion that looked like a pulsating Spirograph rendering.

Thanks for that mate, just when I WAS considering what have for lunch this comes along and spoils my appetite...LOL.
But since Sky Daddy worked for 6 days then does that mean the Sky Daddy worked 24 hours for a whole 144 hours?
If so is it any wonder he/she/it appears to be such an Anti-Unionist come Communist?
Did God apply for Over-time rates....LOL.
How come the SCRAWLER ( I won't use Writer as I see as being an INSULT to the REAL writers, etc, of this world btw) of this piece of unmitigated CRAPOLA forgot to mention that Mankind was 'created' on the 6th. day as well as the animals, etc, etc.
How, also can light and darkness be created WITHOUT a source of Light to begin with, i.e. the Sun?
I'd really enjoy hearing the explanations for this blatantly OBVIOUS Errors from the like of Ken, the Boneheaded, Ham and the Scrawler of this piece of drivel.

Oh, and btw, WHEN Sky Daddy decided to create Man, Sky Daddy, as proclaimed in the Goat-herders Guide to Galaxy, said, " Let US ( not the usage of the PLURAL and NOT the Singular) created Man in OUR own Image and thus bear semblance to Us."
Yes, I know that is how HUMAN Nobility/Royalty speak but that is NOW and since Man was supposedly created BUT Sky Daddy STATES adamantly that he/she/it IS the ONE and the ONLY True God so, why use the Plural in the first place?

as long as you get that the Bible wasnt meant to be read that way...theres even a legend to define "day" in genesis

Must be something else going thru life this way!! How Fulfilling!! Make an idiot of yourself!!

I clicked the link and had to stop coz I cannot listen to that horse shit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:583221
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.