Agnostic.com

4 6

Well, that IS it, I've had more than enough, time to take the war to them, NO more Mr. Nice Guy.
Herb and his useless, unproductive friends have pushed me to the absolute limit.
They squat in my yard, my gardens, etc, where ever they feel like it and every time I look there are more and more of them just hanging around the place.
So my friends, IF you don't hear from me again after today then you will know that I have been Arrested, Charged and Convicted.
I'm committing Herbicide today.

Triphid 9 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Get some Oxyfluorfen from your nearest commercial supplier and mix that in with the roundup (glyphosphate). You won't find it in bunnings etc but it enhances the roundup and will knock most things out in 3 days. Wear gloves.

My invented and home-made Herbicide is designed to attack both above and the below the ground thus killing the weeds by destroying the leaves, stems, seeds/seed pods and the root systems at the same time.
The BIG Plus is that it does NOT leave a trace of it in the soil after usage nor does it harm birds or animals.
It consists, mainly, of things found in most households, is water soluble and easily absorbed by the weeds themselves.
I've had it analysed and Certified by several, different Independent Chemistry Laboratories that have declared it 100% safe to use and I now hold the Patent for it.
Also, I've tried to get a number of Herbicide Companies interested in it but with No results unfortunately.
Even though the weeds show severe distress and start dying off after ONLY approx. 36-40 hours post-spraying.

Even simpler when using Commercial Herbicides is to add between 5 and 10 mls of cheap Dishwashing Detergent to the mix of water and Herbicide BEFORE spraying it on the weeds.
Especially when dealing with Couch Grasses, 'woody' weeds and Australian native pest plants, since the detergent acts to remove the surface wax coating on the leaves and stems, thus allowing faster penetration of the Herbicide.

@Triphid I always use detergent in weedkiller for that reason. Most commercial ones have the detergent premixed.

@Cyklone Ah, but as the Little Old Lady said when she peed in the Sea, "Every little bit helps."

Don't plant Bamboo. It spreads like wildfire.

I know, but try tell my Evangeloon neighbour that, especially now that we are, at last, getting out the long drought we've had for the last 3-5 years.
I TRIED to tell him NOT plant Bamboo BUT did he listen, No, and now it is steadily taking over his yard.

Glyphosate, bulldozer, rotavator or flamegun?

My own home-made and invented Herbicide.
Kills them DEAD within 3 days, then I dig/pull them up and 'donate' to the local City Council.

Don't blame you, enough is enough.

The War of the Weeds Starts TODAY, NOT the War of the Worlds since I cannot afford the Fees that Tom Cruise ( YUKK), etc, would be expecting to be paid....LOL.

@Triphid EEEWWWWW......Cruise....cannot STAND him!!!!

Hope you decimate them all.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Oh, don't you worry, they will feel the full brunt of thirst for Vengeance, that is for certain.

Round one, time to knock for crib ( lunch), about 40%+ of Herb and his 'friends are now enjoying their last drink, 3-4 days and they'll 'pushing up Daisies."....LOL.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Tom Cruise, imo, short-arsed, little dip-shit of the first order and that is BEING nice about him imo.

@Triphid Yes, I agree....among several other choice words.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Yes, and I'd have used many of them, EXCEPT there are Ladies present here.

@Triphid I'm sure we can imagine them just fine.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:584258
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.