Agnostic.com

10 5

How often have you said , "GHA"! It's time to purge all these thousands of notices ?

Haven't been on social media much scince Spring . I had over 1,600 notices ! Very deeeply sorry about all my followers , but I just had to start over ! 👎😟👎

Dougy 7 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been wondering about you. hope your back for a while.

I try to do it daily..

I had to drop out of the Meme group because of all the postings. I'd have 50-60 notices every morning and more later on. So I just go there and look at the memes when I have a few minutes. Sorry guys.

Too often the "fruit tree" is hidden in a forest of scrub trees.

Most of my notis on here consist of likes, comments, group posts, and new followers. Once I woke up to 100+ notis to clear out from 3 posts I made the night before.

Did it with emails-around 3000.

I purge regularly. Whether it's here, or emails, or just accumulated junk.
I can't stand to have 'stuff' lingering about anymore. I function better with a clean slate.

Welcome back. I noticed you quit posting back in February

Clarify "GHA" please.

I am with you on that one. I looked up GHA and found a link to allacronyms.com. I think I will put it in my favorites because I frequently need to look up acronyms. Allacronyms.com lists 107 acronyms for GHA.

Here are a couple of my favorites:

Got Heartburn Again

Ghost Hunters Academy

@PappyOnWings I also looked it up and got the same results. I do not think any that I read meant what the OP meant.

@jlynn37 OP - that one is easy. To me, it means Oaklawn Park racetrack ?

I did notice you were gone. Glad to see you back!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:58485
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.