Agnostic.com

9 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some atheist group like the FFRF will take it to court and get it shutdown.

yet the Bible is not holy, according to itself hmm

@K9Kohle789 yeh i guess "sacred" is as close as one can get, but i wouldnt bother believers with the truth too much lol

First of all. Do not go lumping all of us rednecks into the same damned group with idiots like that.

Second, this is why Tennessee and Kentfucky combine to form the armpit of the US.

ha i dunno, ever been to missouri?

@bbyrd009 I live in Missouri..... want to continue your ignorant lumping?

@redhog my apologies, cheap shot
mississippi then? 😀

and nevermind how them kentuck/tenneseeians feel anyway right
narf

Let's assume for a minute that this man succeeds. Will more people end up reading the bible? Probably not. This man is on a religious ego trip so that if it happens he can take the credit for it. That's all that is going on here. Get over yourself!

😀 Hahaha... then I want my state book to be a fantasy too.
How about "Glory Lane" by Alan Dean Foster?

Leelu Level 7 Mar 27, 2021

Apparently this moron never heard of the First Amendment.

He knows about it but chooses to ignore it, as do most republicans.

@jlynn37 Both parties ignore Constitutional provisions when it fit their agenda, albiet the Republicans tread on the First Amendment vis-a-vis religion more often.

How come Tennessee has so many fuckwits as lawmakers? Is 90% of the population of Tennessee the result of inbreeding?

Not only that, but look at their attitude about education.

Hard to believe he'd be so ignorant of the 1st Amendment. Maybe it's just posturing for his ignorant constituency.

How convenient if you're a politician and plan to lie a lot.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585096
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.