Agnostic.com

5 11

I ordered a Caesar salad from Domino’s, they sent a message that it was in the oven.
A short time later they sent a message that they took it out of the oven and checking to make sure everything is perfect.
I’m guessing they discovered it wasn’t perfect since Caesar salad’s shouldn’t be put in the oven even if in a pre packaged plastic bowl thingy....

It’s right up there with 1 seconds left on a computer display.

Willow_Wisp 8 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Must heat to 165* to make sure it is safe to eat!!!

I reckon they need a new software guy. Most of these messages are simply scripted text messages, based on the guy who is doing the job simply pressing a button to confirm the order has been started upon.

I would think that would be the Nero Salad.

I mean, I made a grilled romaine heart marinated in garlic expressions for a side dish that's absurdly good, but I don't melt plastic on it...

Grilled Romaine is really good. Nothing from Domino's is really good, including their app. They have a promo for free movie streaming with a purchase so some people are forcing down their food. Local pizza is awesome in lots of places like Cleveland, Philly, CT, NYC, Chicago etc. For people who live in Bugtustle USA, Domino's might be the best available.

@barjoe Yeah, there's an insane amount of good pizza here in the Cleveland area. To be honest, though, if someone had a Domino's Philly Cheesesteak pizza, I wouldn't kick a slicer out of bed...

@JeffMurray Are they good? I doubt it. A Cheesesteak is a Cheesesteak and a Pizza is a Pizza. Domino's barely qualifies for either.

@barjoe I think it's pretty good. Is it in my rotation, no, there's plenty better things to eat. But it's tasty.
I don't have anything against crossover foods. I'm about to make a reuben pizza. Last year we make reuben egg rolls.

@JeffMurray You make? I'm sure what you make is good, Domino's not so much. I would eat Domino's. It's food.

Nothing like crispy browned lettuce!

Draped in warm melted plastic.

@Willow_Wisp That plastic bowl thingy keeps all the juicy goodness from falling onto your lap!

@LucyLoohoo Especially it the plastic is caramelized.

@Willow_Wisp You could re-cycle it as a lamp shade!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585530
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.