Agnostic.com

6 9

LINK Dave Ramsey's Company Fired 12 Employees for Premarital Sex

Financial adviser and public personality Dave Ramsey reportedly disciplined at least a dozen former employees for engaging in premarital or extramarital sex, leading to their respective departures from his consulting company, Ramsey Solutions.

The Tennessee-based corporation is at the center of a federal lawsuit, originally brought by Caitlin O'Connor, a former administrative assistant who worked at Ramsey Solutions for years before her termination last June. O'Connor alleged that the company fired her because she was pregnant, as the decision came shortly after she requested paperwork for maternity leave.

HippieChick58 9 Mar 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OMG, I can't believe what I'm reading, especially related to Dave Ramsey. I recently spoke to my financial advisor from thefinitygroup.com, and he asked me what I am reading for financial education. I preferred listening to podcasts and recently found Dave Ramsey's podcast. His recommendation was to do with a lighter version of education, meaning that I should start with the basics, but he also did not try to make my mind change related to whether I wanted to listen or not, Dave. But I do not like what I have read now about him. Being a team leader also means managing in the best way the team does not damage their life just because of some stupid ideas you have.

He fucked 12 employees and wasn't married to any of them. Hypocrite!

Not only is he a right wing religious hypocrite. He's not a very good financial advisor. He's declared bankruptcy a bunch of times.

A person's sex life is not the business of their employer.

The fired employees should sue for huge damages. The only criteria for employees should be focused on job performance.

Oh soooo very Kkkristian of him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585955
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.