Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@rainmanjr Not for nothing. Any reason you posted the reaction you did?

I don't remember my reaction and don't see it. Can't imagine what was terrible since I haven't really cared abut this incident. He wasn't going to take over our government by himself and it seems more like suicide by cop to me.

@rainmanjr Laugh emoji. That's why I asked.

So tired of these Xstian Crazies in Amerika and the way it gets covered. These people are insane, they need treatment.

This guy is a Muslim. Nation of Islam. Noah X.

@barjoe Sorry, I tend to get my religious crazies mixed up sometimes, hard to tell the difference really. I should have noticed that he didn't have an AR-15 and just a knife.

My immediate question is WHY did the cops let him get close enough to stab them?? When a vehicle crashes the barrier, that's justification for IMMEDIATELY drawing a weapon. Did they have other Rules of Engagement? If so, that's something that needs to be looked at. Hell, call me silly, but I pick up a 9mm whenever the doorbell rings.

Distraught Crash Test Dummy commits suicide by cop!

Muslim crash dummy.

No terrorism and no suicide by cop? It must be total shock over Trumpy not being the prez and we have to do something coz it's all going to hell. Got to bring that man back by August coz the pillow guys sez so. Green is very delusional at the least. Now he is very dead.

Noah Green is Nation of Islam, a group which has not been jihadist, but this man could have became radicalized. I don't discount Islamic terrorism.

Suicide by cop?

25 year old Noah Green. I don't think proxy suicide. Why would he attack cops? They say no terrorism. How can they rule that out?

@barjoe my second guess would be look for the secret room behind the basement cabinets, where his terrorist stuff is.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:586724
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.