Agnostic.com

11 17

[arcane-alchemy.com]

Some of my Christian friends have been wishing me a happy easter so a happy Eostre to them and everyone here.

Moravian 8 Apr 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Passover is a really cool concept, surely more akin to like "warrior's dinner" or something--for anyone fam with the four agreements, et al--and imo it is kind of a shame that it has been obscured, religified

why make such a big fucking deal say happy easter and be done no need to grumble and tell them about how you feel or that you don't believe as they do now self absorbed and selfish are you a polite thanks you too is all that is required and then let it go don't dwell on how stupid they are or how right you are for fuck sake spume of you assholes dwell on such non issues

Thanks for that. It cheered me up on a miserable wintry day

hmm i usually get called a pussy, refreshing change 🙂

Yesterday door greeters at Walmart were wishing me a happy Easter. I simply told them back the same, but wished I could have told them the truth. At last minute someone threw a rabbit into Jesus tomb, so that rabbit was in the ground with him. Today on Easter I see Jesus holding the bunny who is holding an Easter basket and they are both waving at me.

A friend always wishes me happy pagan sex day

Happy Spring 😊 the sun is shining and we have pigeons nesting in our tree 🙂 twigs everywhere lols.
Hope you have a great Eostre.

I make them feel bad by answering what's happy about it? The pandemic? The mass shootings? The slow death of our oceans?

Well here's to spring and summer in the North, and wishing well to those going into fall and winter in the south. 🙂 Or it's four, four and nothing more. 😉

Well I don't know anyone who went to church but I say Happy EAster even to the Hindus down at the servo.

are hindus cool or what

Nothing wrong with wishing someone a Happy Easter. After all we would not be happy if they had a go at us for being agnostics. As long as they don't try to tell us that we are wrong and they are right.

It's the "Christ is risen indeed" attached to the happy Easter that rankles.

Got to love those pagan fertility goddesses masquerading as giant bunnies...

My favorite is the saber toothed bunny rabbit. Run away Run away

And all the joys of the season to you. (Especially if you live in the Northern hemisphere. )

the southrun kinda lookin better every year maybe huh
wow, 90/10 pop distribution, who knew

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:587088
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.