Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Prison looms for Iowa man after face-mask fight: ‘If I have it, you have it!’ | Omaha State and Regional News | omaha.com

The real title should be STUPID PEOPLE! This is another reason I'm glad to not go shopping right now.

A Des Moines man is facing a mandatory 10-year prison sentence after being accused of pulling down his COVID-19 face mask and spitting on a fellow retail customer while yelling, “If I have it, you have it!”

Police and court records indicate Shane Michael, 42, went to a Vision 4 Less eyewear store in Des Moines on Nov. 11. While there, Michael was wearing his face mask pulled down slightly, leaving his nose exposed.

Another customer, Mark Dinning, allegedly asked Michael to correct the positioning of his mask, and the two men exchanged words before leaving the store and walking out to the parking lot.

According to Dinning, Michael followed him outside and began assaulting him. He said that when the two fell to the ground, Michael jabbed him in the eye and so he responded by biting Michael’s arm. He said Michael kneed him in the groin several times and — in an apparent reference to COVID-19 — lowered his mask, spit on him, coughed on him and yelled, “If I have it, you have it!”

HippieChick58 9 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think the nut house should be the first 5 years of his sentence, before regular prison.

FUCK! The issue is not his asthma, or how he wore his mask in the store. Clearly the dad did not raise his son to take responsibility for his actions.
I hope he gets 10 years, it was a nasty assault.

Good!! Maybe that will stop that kind of crap.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:587878
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.