Agnostic.com

8 14

LINK Jim Bakker Invited a Conspiracy Theorist to Talk About Demon-Possessed Zombies | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The good news is that televangelist Jim Bakker is no longer hawking (or defending himself against selling) a fake all-purpose cure for COVID, SARS, HIV, and “all venereal diseases.”

The bad news is that he’s moved on to zombies.

On yesterday’s show, Bakker brought along conspiracy theorist Steve Quayle to explain how COVID nasal swabs were somehow part of a nefarious plan to get your DNA in order to make weapons that will turn people into flesh-eating zombies. Maybe. Something like that. Who knows. Makes as much sense as anything Bakker’s ever said, anyway. (follow link for video)

snytiger6 9 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

why "bad" news? Sounds to me like Bakker has found his niche lol

Holy dumb ass Batman. Some christain crap should be put in the worlds craziest bs book..Which is not the bible.

Jim Bakker is a demon possessed zombie.

That could actually explain a great deal....

If Jim Baker endorses it, you know it must be true.

Now Bakker will sale zombie survival kits $350.

I will only get one if it is buy one, get one free.

@GeorgeRocheleau remember he'll stick you for those processing fees. 😁

@oldFloyd and shipping and handling.

" Zombies," roaming around the world seeking out blood?
FFS, haven't they heard of Blood Banks....LOL.
IF they REALLY wanted to 'rid' this planet of the "Zombie Curse," then ALL they need do is to start with the first ever Zombie, Jeebus Chrust, you know the one I'm talking about, the Dead Jew on a Stick OR as my 7 y.o. nephew calls him, the Scarecrow.

Bakker is literally a cancerous wort on the ass of society.

Sweet Zombie Jesus!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:587907
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.