Agnostic.com

4 9

LINK Who We Elect - Interactive Graphs.

Verbatim from Sarah Levin

Here's a tool I just found from National Council of State Legislatures that breaks down (although imperfectly) religious affiliation of lawmakers in state legislatures.

[ncsl.org]

HippieChick58 9 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am surprised to see Idaho with 76% Unspecified and Utah with 62%. I would have expected a greater number of Other Christians with Mormons dominating these state governments.

Great info! I note that the baby boomers are the problem in all legislative offices in just about all states. Wish retirement could be forced on some of them!

Thank you for saying that. I get hate on social media every time I bring that up.

@redhog I get that too! They don’t want to hear the truth about the boomer generation holding us all back!

@Redheadedgammy my 63 year old father says it all the time.

Fascinating! Boomers are clearly over-represented in the legislatures compared to the actual percentage in each state. Those folks need to retire and make room for new blood. Their time is past.

Can't read all that, but I'm sure 85% are white male Christians.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588206
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.