Agnostic.com

5 3

The local genius ( NOT) has cured (NOT) all the noises resulting from his debacle with a lose and not properly tightened Sump Plug on his vehicle, so he has proudly just informed me.
Get a laugh at this if you like.
He just purchased 4 kilos of Bananas at $6.49 per kilo, put them through a Blender and has poured the pulped up mess into the Oil inlet point on his engine.
" That will,thicken up the oil," he tells me, " It'll stop the motor from rattling and making all those noise now."
I suppose the up-side is going to be a sweet smelling exhaust out-put when drives around UNTIL the engine finally quits BIG time.

#oil
Triphid 9 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's really expensive for bananas, no? At that price I probably would have tried just two kilos first to see if it was enough.

Bees! Bees will show up! Make lots of tiny harnesses & attach them to the vehicle, he should get Amazing gas mileage!

I guess he got tired of putting the bananas in his tailpipe (wink wink).

Perhaps he was just thinking of the old crack an egg in your radiator fix...

Clogged oil filter. I reckon it's a toss up for a big end, a little end, or a broken crank shaft.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588458
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.