Agnostic.com

13 4

Hobbies?

Annaleda 8 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

reading, fishing, and flintknapping. I find that making primitive stone art calms me down a lot.

art, DIY, reading, fish keeping, gardening, watching films and documentaries.sculpture and music and a few more.

Reading a lot of books. Being p0artially blind, when I red it is listening to audio recordings of unabridged books.

Platonic Nude Recreation. I tjust feels more natural to do things without the burdens or restrictions of clothing. There are a lot of health benefits, both physical and psychological to doing things naked. I tjust feels so good to feel the sun or wind on my bare skin. Some things I do naked, are sleeping, day hikes, bicycling, gardening, cleaning house, swimming, spa visits and a lot more. Clothing to me is for protection or warmth. Without clothing we lose our cues to socil status and everyone is equal. I just don't think nudity is anythign to be ashamed of, no matter what a person's body may looks like. I specified "platonic" because I think sexual activities should be ketp private. To me, nudity shoudl be legal as long as person is not doing anything with the intent of sexually arousing either themselves or anyone else.

Day Hikes. Clothed or nude.

Bicycling. Clothed or nude.

Swimming. Usually nude, unless swimwear is required (like at my gym).

Pubbing. Basically checking out local pubs (bars tht serve food) and trying out different craft beers and different unique food unique to a particular pub.

Gardening. I help take care of and water the veggie garden and fruit trees and vines. I'll often garden or water in the backyard while naked. I don't have to worry about getting clothes dirty that way or getting clothing wet. If it get to be too hot I just spay myselt with the hose.

I also enjoy wtching movies or TV shows,moslty dramas, but I'd hardly call that a "hobby".

Sewing, YouTube, Drawing, Gym ratting.

Probably my most notable hobby is building race cars and hot rods. I also collect things like Hats, BB Guns, Movies and Tobacco pipes. I also make pipes. I also like to read science and some philosophy and fiction like dystopian, zombie and Stephany Plum novels. I have lots of hobbies and some are life long love affairs and others are temporary. I am into just whatever grabs my fancy.

Target shooting, dirt biking, sailing, gardening, hand to hand combat, snow boarding, philosophical discussions, politically incorrect jokes, lewd jokes, anime, camping,

Oh. Your one of those people... (I'm a skier)

I used to ski until I went over the cliff side. From that moment on, I decided to switch to snowboards and I've loved it ever since. Only problem is that for skiing, you can keep accelerating with the poles, so when people who ski take up the whole trail going left and right. Snow boarders have to chance it and although we stick to the side we will never know how far a skier will go to try and collide with us. Because we can't regain any lost speed. We either make it over to the next trail in one shot or we make ourselves crash to avoid the skier who took up the whole track and we walk over the next hill to the next track.

I literally crashed into 5 women in 5 days last time I was snow boarding. first 2 were because I was still inexperienced and trying to get a handle of things. The last 3 were just 50/50 chances. Too many people crossing the main track at the bottom, made it hard for everyone who was coming down with enough speed to make it over then next hill.

Astronomy

Ham radio

Playing with mathematics

Cooking international cuisine

Watching truly bad, vintage Science Fiction movies

Irritating local christians

Awww ... that's cute. Cooking. I made a cake last night. My neighbors love me. My wife brought them some cake last night and they loved it. I like sharing my creations.

Swim, bike, write. (can't run anymore). Watch obscure movies on Netflix.

Read, drawing cartoons. Recycling and upcycling furniture

Art, meme making, reading the dictionary, music, working out, and FB. Not in that order.

Listening to Baroque and Classical music and also the better quality film scores like those of Interstellar First Contact and TV series such as Fargo,The Good Fight and House of Cards. I also play and teach Woodwind instruments (Recorder/Flute/Oboe/Clarinet and Saxophone. I'm a member of the Mineralogical Society of NSW (Australia) and like to go out on Geological field trips. And I like to play around in cyber space on my computer (2nd Life and InWorldz) And also pottering about keeping my home yard tidy.
Hi Annaleda. Sounds like you are in New Mexico or Arizona with Obsidian being abundant. Where I'm at , Calcite is very common. Also Zeolites

Iā€™m a geologist and rockhound! Among other things. I have about 200 sifferent samples. In my state, obsidian is prolific. What do you find a lot of by you?

My original idea was to post: Any rockhounds? But I wanted to talk about other stuff too. šŸ™‚

Thank you for a light topic!! I love to cook, write, read, volunteer and Iā€™m a weed contisour/enthusiast. Iā€™m trying to be more crafty but those skills are limited at best.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5886
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.