Agnostic.com

7 4

Go figure.

Virginia police accused of threatening, pepper spraying black Army Lieutenant during pull over.

[nbcnews.com]

Dyl1983 8 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

yes read about it,,Police power goes to some of there heads at time

When you are hired to protect the wealthy and their corporations, why would they care for anyone who is not part of the wealthy and their corporations plan of domination of all of us!!!

Seems when you are hired to be above the law and have almost complete immunity from any act or form of lethal aggression towards the public it makes the police feel superior!!!

I want to see a list of offenses that deserve immediate execution.....somehow i think traffic offenses will not be on it....

How is it that with as many examples and miscarriages of justice as we’ve had the Police are too stupid to modify their behavior?
You can tell a fool but you can’t tell them much.

And people wonder why I have ZERO respect for law enforcement officers. They don't stop crime, they clean up the mess after crimes. Just like this video and many others we have seen, they are the problem, not a solution. They need to quit hiring people with double digit IQs for this kind of job.

That officer is unfit for service and should be discharged.

Finally, a police department with some spine (Grossly incompetent cop was fired). Now, if only other police departments would take the hint and eliminate their bad apples. Maybe police should have a 5-10% mandatory turnover as a matter of standard practice? Departments that are successfully sued should be disbanded to eliminate the police union and rehire those that pass the MMPI. (give suitable answers).

When you watch the video, he's afraid to put his hands down for fear that they will shoot him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588845
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.