Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Office reopening anxiety: Workers are freaked out about going back to their offices.

This is Askamanager.org visiting on Slate.com about returning to the offices. Good read, she says it like it is and how to deal with it.

HippieChick58 9 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm sure it's a good read for non essential workers. For us who work with the public a couple weeks of isolation would helpful.

My office is the beach, where I perform weddings for newly arrived visitors. I'm anxious about the sudden influx of visitors who are traveling from hotspots to an island that has near zero cases. These visitors do not understand the mentality here about wearing a mask as a gesture of aloha and caring. At least we are outdoors, and I'm partially vaccinated. I'll feel better when both my clients and I are fully vaccinated. Just a few more weeks for me! 🙂

Personally I don't blame people for being anxious. We failed at PPEs, we failed at contact tracing, we failed at the basic means of slowing the spread, ie. everyone should wear a mask and stay physically distant. For almost a year people did as they pleased and still do.

Boo Hoo

I can remember a time when I had just retired that I genuinely missed not having an office to go to and work to do.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:589042
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.