Agnostic.com

3 4

the dragon house is in Spain, hand painted Easter eggs, church ceiling in Spain is flat

whiskywoman 8 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The eggs are china painted. If I ever get another kiln, I'll be doing more of it. It's a dying art, few handpaint china anymore.

A couple I've done.

As I recall Nellie Bly had a hard time getting out of the asylum, just like another group trying a similar study later on.

Bananas often come from stock that is triploid, having three sets of chromosomes, rendering it sterile and seedless. Hemp breeders are using the same tactic of producing triploid seeds so that the CBD-producing plant can't be degraded by (hemp/cannabis) pollen. This ensures the resulting flowers don't waste their energy on producing seeds.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:589408
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.