Agnostic.com

3 9

LINK Parents Who Let Baby Die Because “God Makes No Mistakes” Win Major Court Ruling | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I think people like this should nto be allowed to care for children, even if th echildren are their own.

This is a demonstration of when religion wandered into the realms of mental illness.

snytiger6 9 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well now, IMO, there are 2 HUGE and Glaring mistakes in that Sky Daddy allowed both those 2 to breed and that they were ACTUALLY born in the first place.

That was my thought, God created people who would let a child die rather than provide them with medical care? Pretty big mistake if you ask me.

This is absolutely disgusting.

I agree. They do not seem smart enough to care for children and their religion is one reason why. It appears to be the main reason why.

I would not be surprised if it was the only reason why. After all when do most like this think rationally?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:590517
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.