Agnostic.com

5 15

Saving the world one corndog at a time.

Gwendolyn2018 9 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In Japanese hotels, and apartment blocks there is never a number 42, because the Japanese numbers four and two are pronounced Shi and ni, the Japanese word for grim reaper is Shini gami or death god.
So having a number 42 is inviting death in to your establishment.

@Gwendolyn2018 Exactly, people, especially religious people are ridiculously superstitious.

World wide the commonest street/house number to include a letter is 12a. Wonder why?

@Gwendolyn2018 To quote a lot of your former presidents.

"I know nothing. I never met the owner of 12a. I do not recall any such conversation. You can have full access to my telephone records, as soon as you obtain the correct documents. I have no memory of this. There are no such tapes. Nothing like that ever crossed my desk. I am was kept in the dark as much as everyone else."

Lol figures

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 20, 2021

How pathetic can you get.

I would have laughed at the $6.66 and claimed my power with it. I'm glad to get out of anyplace for less than 10.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:590910
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.