Agnostic.com

3 2

Probably a reasonable price as it would be a salvage title because it was originally in a wreck.

Surfpirate 9 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They were a really cheap, looking car to be as expensive as they were.

The only impressive thing was the gimmicky doors.

Other than that it did not look much better than a Honda Civic.

Really?

@Surfpirate Yeah. All those sharp angles.

Not an attractive car at all.

@BufftonBeotch That's stainless steel for you, hard to get those sweeping curves to work with that material.

@Surfpirate So you agree it was ugly.

@BufftonBeotch I tend to drive old British vehicles that leak oil all over the place and only seem to run half of the time but I also recognize the limitations of the material the Delorean was made from and the fact that it was up against the big 3 from the beginning and unlikely to succeed anymore than the Bricklin car.
That said I am in line for one of these in the next year or two. I do happen to own an electric bicycle company and have a house that runs on solar power.

Very cool car

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 21, 2021

Go to the O'Reilly Auto Parts website and type 121G in the search bar.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591025
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.