Agnostic.com

5 0

Chicago "wokeness" has achieved insanity.

[rumble.com]

PBuck0145 7 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The normal curve has two ends: people who think at one end and people who don’t think at the other end. ( Yeah, the curve actually has many pairs of opposite ends. )

I am in a funk, I do not think we as a species are smart enough to make it another one hundred years. We are no at the point where we have to regulate everything. We are told not to hang ourselves in the towels in restrooms, we are told coffee may be hot, we are told that we should not put poison in food, or what we drinking. we are told that it is ok to put waste products into the sources for the water we drink. I do not think we are smart enough to figure out how to live. Perhaps we should all exercise out right to walk in heavy traffic, point a gun to our head and pull the trigger, or place out fingers into electric sockets, walk into airplane engines. After all most of us have no idea what freedom really means or what the laws of physics have to say about our rights. Sorry for the downer, I will be alright.

Dale, you and other idealists want too much.

Restructure, bring in other professions, like have active mental health evaluation staff to advise so we don’t keep having the mentally ill just brutalized by an ass hole that only sees a criminal.
Get some real time family services involved in domestic situations. Have some EMT certified people on hand with authority to make cops back off on the excessive restraints and render medical aid when tragedy happens.
Cops aren’t super heroes. We need to help them to help ourselves.
Oh and for fuck sake stop giving these children military hardware, they can’t even handle side arms and tasers without killing people. Tanks and rocket launchers are like giving your kid C4 to play with as silly puddy.

How about not using your gun unless you're in danger? Or firing a warning shot first so they don't just shoot out of frustration? Or not shooting to kill someone who's unarmed? Or not hiring dimwits? Or, or, or...

You mean, Secure the suspect instead of Murdering them?
What a concept........

When there's a critically serious problem sometimes people overreact when trying to bring some attention and balance to the problem. It's likely such is the case here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591418
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.