Agnostic.com

7 5

LINK These Atheists Are Rightly Criticizing Richard Dawkins’ Anti-Trans Tweet | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Dawkins stepped out of his area of expertise. He is not well informed aobut trans peopel or trans issues.

He is very well informed about religion and atheism, and his misstep into areas he lacks actual knowledge doesn't take away form where he is expert.

snytiger6 9 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmm, I didn't catch the anti-trans part.

At least they didn’t take away his precious little jar of honey.

Much ado about nothing. What he stated was factual. He didn't actually offer an opinion one way or another.

"rightly" see, tree of knowledge type shit, right

which i don't mean to say that they are necessarily "wrong," but that someone could as easily make a case for "These Other Believers are Rightly Commending RD's Anti-Trans Etcetc"

Minding Your own Business is a concept many need to learn!

Dawkins did absolutely nothing wrong. Spare me from phony Wokeism that caters to BS purity testing. Trans activists that attack innocent people are not helping their cause.

His award was taken away for a tweet? Must have been a lousy recognition that's so easily lost. Did they award him for some tweet which they are taking back now? 😂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591540
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.