Agnostic.com

6 5

Tucker Carlson encourages viewers to confront those wearing masks | CNN

Dyl1983 8 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Heir to the fish stick fortune has a lot of hate in his heart. I MEAN COME ON -- even in the before pandemic times, immunocompromised folks wore masks. I worked for almost three decades as a software/dev/implementer in solid organ transplant and HIV. That doesn't even count cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy? Has he never visited a children's hospital ?????? Those kids want to go to the park and play too - with masks....

Ohub Level 7 Apr 27, 2021

I would like to encourage some of his redneckish idolizers to go share his elevator rides and play lick, hack, churl and slobber with him.

Cretin

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 27, 2021

Insanity run rampant among these Obstructionist republican fascists!!!

Please bro, come at me, I dare you MF.

My response to anyone accosting me will be to take down my mask and cough, hard and repeatedly, directly in their face. I'll then put the mask back on.

@rainmanjr If they are on your property, tell them to leave or get them for a trespass. That or punch them in the throat.

Or, if in Florida, "stand your ground" from a perceived threat.

@FearlessFly It's not my problem if I'm obeying their demand to unmask. Then just happen to have a coughing fit. They made the demand so must live, or die, with the consequence. I complied because they were making me feel uncomfortable so that's a two way argument. As far as spitting on, or otherwise expose others to the COVID-19 virus, there is no exposure. COVID must be passed by breath so spit would not work.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:592454
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.