Agnostic.com

7 10

LINK E.W. Jackson: Atheists Reject a God They Can’t See, So Why Do They Fear a Virus? | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I'd tell him there is evidence that the virus exists, and under the right conditions and proper scientific equipment you can see a virus.

However, there is no actual evidence of the existence of god, and you can't see him no matter what you do.

snytiger6 9 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Message to E.W. Jackson, A VIRUS may be invisible to the NAKED EYE, but it CAN be seen through a Microscope whereas Sky Daddy has NEVER been seen even by using an Electron-Microscope, hence that is why Sane, Rational, Logical Atheists reject your Imaginary, Invisible Sky Daddy but dread things like viruses.

We need to be careful to use “sense” or “detect” rather than see. You can sense or detect anything that exists. Even things that are transparent or small. No imagination or “faith” is needed.

If people this void of critical thinking can have a platform then I give up. We’re fucked .

E.W. Jackson is a raving lunatic!

Another fucking idiot. We can see viruses, just not with the unassisted eye. Maybe if "god" showed up way out in space and Hubble got a photo some would believe. Personally, I might accept a verifiable photo a proof of extraterrestrial life, but still not god.

Broadcasting hate-speech in furtherance of his political career and bank account. Where are the police when you need them?

Because the virus is real. With a microscope, you can see coronavirus. They haven't invented a "Godscope". They must stay up all night figuring out ways to make more people die.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:592665
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.