Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Letters From An American 04/27/2021

More than 140 military leaders, former national security officials, and elected officials from both parties have asked Congress to establish a commission to figure out what led to the January 6 insurrection, when rioters attacked the U.S. Capitol, and how to stop a similar coup attempt in the future.

Yesterday, Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) told reporters that the proposed congressional commission should focus solely on that attack. "What happened on January 6 is unprecedented in our history, and I think that it's very important that the commission be able to focus on that," she said. "It's very important that the January 6 commission focus on what happened on January 6 and what led to that day."

HippieChick58 9 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At least a few Repubs have some sense and care about the people a little bit.

The company running the sham audit in Arizona is a real problem. Now none of those ballots are secure and I fear they will claim they found massive fraud and there is NO ONE watching them as they 'audit' the ballots.
When I say no one is watching I mean no one on the democrats side or members of the free press.

Liz Cheney is a unique Republican. She's ideologically right wing but she's not a racist and a fascist. Yes that is unique for a Republican.

Democrats should be insisting on Trump's arrest and confinement for sedition and treason, NOW.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:592673
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.