Agnostic.com

16 24

LINK Hey, gals! If you're tired of the 'soy boy swamp,' this new 'Christian' dating site is for you!

This so much makes me want to be a troll or a scammer. Do you think I could pull it off...

HippieChick58 9 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shouldn’t be too difficult. After all, you WILL be dealing with inferior intellects.

Wow . I am dead inside

If a woman is looking for a "bad boy", look where the pseudo-christian pedophiles are.

Hell no

I posted about that site using a different link source. I seriously doubt they will get many women signign up for the site.

They will likely all be trump supporters and attend the same church as amy coney barret and that ass kavanaugh.

Give it a try and then share your great catches with us.

YIKES! and fuck NO!

I love it when you talk dirty! 🙂

Lol hard pass

If I were a woman, I would give that a hard pass...., but for you, Paula, I think you should enjoy yourself and give those pricks the punking they deserve.

Oh no, thanks

I love whoring for Jebus..

Where is the Chunder Bucket when you really need it?
Just read through and watched the WHOLE thing, nearly lost my breakfast AND last night's dinner as well.
Jeez Louise, can ANYONE imagine a life living with a simpering Chrustian around you 24/7, going to church every Sunday, NO Nookie on the Sabbath, saying "Grace" at EVERY meal, handing over 10% of your GROSS Income ( not your NETT Income btw), wearing magical, mysterious Chrustian Undies, etc, etc?
Shit a brick, I need that like I need another hole in my head.

GO FOR IT!!!!! If you were a guy I would suggest doing it as a woman, so perhaps you might want to do it as a guy??

And do invite all your friends.

Jest say'n!

Actually, why shouldn't men go on there trolling and pretending to be women? Most of the scammers on dating sites are already men pretending to be women.

this dating cite male dominion manifesto certainly sounds old testament over the top, unless one considers it in the light of the "brave new world" land of female domination and casuist belittlement of everything male that the feminist zombies would have us swallow. then both sound off the wall. gee...i wonder if there isnt some third path, a reasoned path, maybe one that recognizes that the industrial revolution, and the general acceleration of human numbers and planetary depredations as the real root of this and all our other problems. the loveless and twisted feminists must be curbed, if only because they are a monstrous diversion at a critical moment in earth life's history. all power the the ecologists and the environmentalists.

Try it.
Post this as your profile photo:-

very very nice cartoon.

How much free time do you actually have? My guess is, you could be promising to WesternUnion 6 or 7 "hims" airfare in less than a week! Scammers are as dumb & credulous as those they scam, in many ways

Currently unemployed... so If I give up my activities that keep me sane, I could free up a few hours a day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:593197
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.