Agnostic.com

8 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That sounds a little more believable than the other shit she makes up.

All so interesting when there is very little scripture speaking of heaven as a place. Not much at all said about it.

the kingdom of heaven is within you seems pretty plain to me, dunno
no one has ever gone up to heaven
Even Samuel to Saul (accepted to rejected) you and your sons will be here with me

Don't they realize how much cleaning it will entail.

Not ot mention the costs of heating and cooling a place that large.. and the maintenance...

Sadly, people believe her and give her money.

Kat Kerr is a screaming lunatic who claims she speaks directly to God and regularly meets with him in Heaven...and people believe her. By "people", I, of course, mean Xians because only Xians would be dumb enough to believe the stupid shit she spews

Here's a little thing about her that annoys me, that she has tagged herself a "prophetess." The title "prophet" is not gender specific. a person can call themselves a prophet whether they're male or female. A prophet does not denote only a male who thinks he can see the future, it covers females too. The title, prophetess, because one is female is completely unnecessary.

Just call them all delusional.

So there is income inequality in their heaven too? Just one more reason to scoff at the idea. Heaven sounds like “1984” to me.

It is always some people - even heaven has its elite apparently.
And she is still pushing the idea, which gives her an "argument" for her own evil and large land ownership.

So, good article imo, but like two minutes in the Bible would prove her irretrievably wrong I guess?
No one has ever gone up to heaven
The kingdom of heaven is within you

etc

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:593355
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.