Agnostic.com

7 2

Foliage changing colors?

It's still warm in louisana. Not much color change. Arkansas was colorful last week.

Question: are the leaves changing colors where you live? Is it cold there?

BucketlistBob 8 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes they are, finally seeing some reds and rust. Not many yellows or oranges though. It's not cold (60s, in degrees F), though some late nights have been (30s), due to the lack of cloud cover.

Zster Level 8 Nov 30, 2017

Same weather here. Except not below 30s yet.

The leaves are changing and falling , I have an unbelievable job of racking leaves on my properties every year and dread it .It is about 50 degrees

Hmmm. Sorry brother you have to work them. Weather sounds great.

The leaves have all fallen off and are dead in CO. Some remain on some trees. It's dead here.

I bet your looking forward to the snow.

Yes, but it's just cold and sunny now. Last year there wasn't hardly any snow days.

Aww shucks! Maybe this year!

I doubt it.

it is long gone here. fretful changes in weather from dry and summery to snowy and cold the next day. I never thought about color change in Louisiana

I bet it's rough over there...

It's just yucky sometimes

"All the leaves are down, and the sky is grey" she sang... Some snow on the ground too, up here in the land of igloos and snowshoes.

Cool. I lived in North Dakota for awhile. Leaves didnt have a chance up there. Lol

I live near Vancouver, WA. and the leaves have changed and dropped and the branches are bare. It seemed to happen pretty quickly this year.

In the Pacific Northwest, from about Mid November to the beginning of may it is almost constantly cloudy and rainy. It gets cool, but most days the temperatures stay above 40F. Teh cloud cover insulates and holds warm air in. Surprisingly the colder days are when the sun comes out and it is clear.

We did have a couple of weeks last year where the temperatures dropped below 30F for two weeks. That was the coldest winter since i lived up here though.

I've been to Seattle. Left from houston where it was hot and got there while it was cold and rainy. I didn't bring clothes for that. That reminds me when I got taken there. We were hanging around in a line waiting to get shipped for cam rhon bay Vietnam. Forgot how to spell it. Anyway a guy comes up to us looking for money to get back home. His wife had been in a accident. I found out later that they do that all day there. There went $20.00. Didn't know what a panhandlers was ... damn!

All my leaves in NH are almost all on the ground and blowing around. My neighbors get pissed cause I have more trees on my property and it usually snows before they get raked up. Makes good fertilizer. It got below freezing the other day you could see your breath. Our leaves start changing 2nd week of October for a big foliage season,

That is so awesome.. thanks for the vision.

When I lived in Maine I would drive to NH for the foliage. NOthing like reds on those black ponds and the Kankamangus HIghway

Thats cool. I can see it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5941
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.