Agnostic.com

7 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More desperation from faithfucks.

Tony Perkins forgets that violent Islam has exactly the same objective.

@anglophone he’s got the brain of a fuckin’ mule.

@CuddyCruiser Now now, please don't be insulting to mules! 😉

@anglophone LOL I apologize!! I love all animals actually.

Yes, it was that mean old King who would not let people worship their god as they wanted to, so everyone came to America. I find it surprising that every religious person appears to believe this and claim we are a"Christian Nation."

We weren’t a “Christian Nation” until the 1950s, when we added “under God” to our pledge and “In God We Trust” to our money...just to prove we weren’t Communist.

@MsKathleen This sounds like the ring of truth to me. The problem was that all the Christians believed it.

@DenoPenno They are easily manipulated, due to their religious conditioning.

That’s nothing new, haven’t they been trying to do that for like the past 2000 years?

Maybe longer?

The Amerikkkan Taliban in action.

Yep.

Mental incompetence I can forgive, but I cannot forgive evil bullies.

Thank you, I concur.

I wish I was shocked, but they have been using these ideas for a while now. They haven't even been quiet about it.

MoM: You have no need to worry,Sam because we are trying to take over the world too, and your Pop is bigger than their Pop

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:594536
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.