Agnostic.com

8 11

The failure of the family has always caused major problems especially among black and Hispanic families.
[washingtontimes.com]

Trajan61 8 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Families with fathers usually do not get Welfare checks

Very True!

Of course this is true .So much has been discussed about this matter and the deterioration of family values .

To those here that think the source is biased... Perhaps the Brookings Institute will be more acceptable to you.. [brookings.edu]

How these nitwits can question such a pervasive problem and it’s negative impact on the families it involves and the validity of an article based on facts is pathetic .

I can't opine since I am not black nor Hispanic but Latin.

I've always thought the phrase "it takes a village to raise a child" had lots of truth in it. My father and step father were and are real scumbags. Predominant positive male role models in my life were rare but over the years I learned alot from them.

Tejas Level 8 May 8, 2021

You ASSume the father-figure And/or mother is a decent hard-working person who cares about their children in order to reach this extremely naive conclusion. You are an idiot!

Adam Toledo was running around at 2am in the morning with a gun. Wouldn’t that be negligence on the part of the family that was supposed to be taking care of him? Can’t fault for shooting him either.

@Trajan61 what has this got to do with my comment?

@AnneWimsey You are truly an idiot!

@Trajan61 good reply, it avoids answering my question Perfectly

@Trajan61 You should have put the word ANNOYING before idiot.

@tiredofthis1 Yes I should have.

The article has an inherent bias.

Ya think?

Evidently you have drank far to much of the liberal look aid! You probably think CNN and MSNBC are reliable sources.

@Trajan61 The newspaper describes itself on its website as "news and valued conservative commentary," and it was founded by Unification movement leader Sun Myung Moon (and is still owned by the Unification church), so it's not speculation that it has a religious and conservative bias.

@Trajan61 your cbigoytry and reactionary views shine through.

@Lauren Sun Yung Moon???!!!!!! A blast from the past indeed! And a freakin' Fountain of "information", as always.......

@AnneWimsey I know, right? If I get a moment some time, I may search and see what other media they own that we don't know about.

@Trajan61 more reliable than the Sun Yung Moon Foundation? Ummmmmm, yuppers!

@Trajan61 These liberal idiots are not worth debating with .This is an issue that has been going on for years and they are questioning one article that is just an example of to many to mention.Candace Owens is a black individual that has been excellent in explaining this matter for sometime now.

@godlessguy Black people are not things. The correct pronoun referring to a person is who, not that. In that context "that" refers to things, not people.

@godlessguy I've learned not to to waste my time with the AnnWim person.... She's not congenial nor intellectual enough to have a serious conversation with.... I have a list of people I refuse to converse with...I always tell them ahead of time that I'm putting them on the "ignored" list .. They make it on the list by being Hypocrites, (something they are OH SO use to being.. 😣) , or by being anti Trump... Meaning they suffer from TDS... It's really sad to see, but you see it here quite a bit... ... Pro BLM is another give-away... Anyone more Marxist than Stalin, needs to go,,,, in my opinion that is..
Okay You probably know all this already... just wanted to be sure... Cheers, and welcome to the club. 😎👍

@Captain-Feelgood This Wimsey character once had the nerve to accuse me of fabricating a false post in regards to the odd beliefs of a Rabbi in an article he had written .I found the article online and sent it to her .She then had the audacity to claim he was not a legitimate Rabbi when in fact he was a regular contributor to this major NY Newspaper. Typical egotist and loser.

@richiegtt You seem quite hostile, aggressive, and abusive in your posts.

@richiegtt Get use to it... this is what they do.... Wordywalt here is another tard that seems to think s/he knows more than anyone.. They are the ultimate of the 'self proclaimed intellectual' , yet is as ignorant as one can get... Welcome to the club.. 😉👍

@wordywalt Only when I engage with liberal knuckleheads, so I take this as a compliment.Thanks .

@richiegtt That is no compliment. It is a statement of negative fdact.

@Captain_Feelgood Your grammar is as bad as your abusive aggressiveness. You relect badly on yourself.

@Captain_Feelgood White guilt syndrome is another one of their major mental issues. Lol

@wordywalt

@wordywalt What does fdact mean Mr grammar policeman

@wordywalt MY GRAMMAR IS BAD??? DUDE... relect isn't even a fucking word!! You may find it in the 'Urban' dictionary,,, but I don't use it... It's full of bullshit,,, much like yourself... GFY..

@Captain_Feelgood That was a trypo. My vision is bad today and I do not always see those errors. Your grammar is stilol bad and poor us of langauge is the only reason. Further, I am not a due. That is slang.

@wordywalt You can dish it out but do not have the balls to take criticism like a man .I do not see any one else making excuses for what also might be typos you asshat.

@wordywalt Apparently they have done research on JERKS like you .

@granny You like to insult people, don't you. That is the definition of a jerk.

@godlessguy you keep making up nonsenical words to try to assault and insult others. That is despicable and decidedly uncivil behavior which seres no legitimate purpose.

@wordywalt Once again,,, the ultimate hypocrite of the thread.... "@Captain_Feelgood Your grammar is as bad as your abusive aggressiveness. You relect badly on yourself."..... But I guess you think it's okay when you do it?? Seriously... go fuck yourself... You're as bad as that dusty cunt AnniWims.... Welcome to the 'ignore list'....

@Captain_FeelgoodYou obvioyusly have an aggressive and abusive tendency, a need to dominaate by any means.

@wordywalt Take the Captains advice ..LMAO

@wordywalt You continue to correct members grammar but I have observed numerous spelling errors and nonsensical sentence structure .You are a hypocritical fool or maybe just senile.

@lori99 My spelling errors are due to poor vision and poor manual dext3rity as a result of old age. What is your excuse for using delibrerately drogatory terms labelling others "fools"???????

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:595151
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.