Agnostic.com

7 10

LINK Sikh Doctors Shave Beards to Fight COVID: “This Was an Exception to the Rule” | Val Wilde | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

They broke the rules in service to a greater principle. (Freddy Mercury, who was born Sikh wold have been proud)

snytiger6 9 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's like shaving pubes to fight crabs!

Kudos, many, many Kudos to them both.

Good for them

Putting people first is something I can always respect in a religious person.

Common sense prevailed, I am very impressed. 😉

While I don't buy into the Sikh religion and know they are quite misogynistic, they are usually level headed, unless honor is at stake - at which point, they are reminiscent to book and media interpretations akin to 18th and 19th European/American dueling culture.

Wow, good for them. Too bad fundie xtions can't even wear a mask which ISN'T against their religion.

I read a similar story about a doctor in NYC during the first wave, at least some religious people have common sense.

MizJ Level 8 May 9, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:595350
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.