Agnostic.com

9 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Major creep/ paedophile

bobwjr Level 10 May 12, 2021

Seriously triggering. There are so many predatory men who bank on making women feel this uncomfortable and unsure what to do.

Deb57 Level 8 May 12, 2021

Creepy

What bothers me is that I may have blindly walked past a hundred similar situations in public over my many years and never thought twice about it. Maybe subconsciously assuming father and daughter? I'm going to look closer from now on.

we all evolve and reevaluate and that is a good thing

Thank you for that!! For willing to make changes and to be an advocate.

Thank you.

It might help some people get it if the video had the man in the frame, but even just listening to his talk it was pretty obvious he was being a creep and ignoring her boundaries and reaction to him.

What he looks like is irrelevant. He could as easily been a homeless wino or dressed in designer clothes. Ted Bundy was a nice looking all-American clean cut looking guy.

@Deb57 Agreed. I'm just saying some people might find it easier to accept him as being inappropriate if they had the additional data of watching his facial expressions, body language, etc.

Creep..any man chatting up a teen..has issues that bare watching..

Yet another Entitled Asshat!

I see at least as much misandry as creepiness. But shhhh, it's a secret.

Not a secret, you show your misunderstanding often.

Really? That's where your mind went - misandry? You just told us a whole lot about yourself.

I'm so sick of this bullshit...and I'm friggin 60

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:595889
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.