Agnostic.com

16 4

This site sucks. Few if any active users are looking to meet other single agnostics or atheists.

TrekkerLee 4 May 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m absolutely open, but I don’t date liberals which knocks me out of 99% of the site.

Smart man. I would take a believer over an annoying liberal any day of the week

Seriously? And you like women? Sorry but the majority will always have a liberal bent....if only because they are mothers, providers/ more giving, lower wage earners, more educated, lower end of societies totem pole.

Doesn't make them bad. Only doing the best they can for themselves.

My girlfriend is a liberal.....she got more going for herself (JOB, HOUSE, PENSION, 2 KIDS) than any of the "conservative" girls that live around me. I'm damn lucky to have her and proud to know her.

Unfortunately "conservative" means church...so how's that help your %'s? If you're an Agnostic/ Atheist, and you live in Alabama....tell me more ! You hitting a lot of home runs?? PLEASE tell me more

@twill it dose make them bad because they are raising wussies and more cry baby liberal.

ain't life a bitch ?

If your sole reason for being here is to troll for hook-ups and not because you like hanging out with the cool kids, then your disappointment is unsurprising. Maybe try Tinder.

Deb57 Level 8 May 25, 2021

dating would be a byproduct of any disinterested connection

True for the vast majority of us. If there are no active users to date in your area, then either stay for the discussion and community or leave, your choice. If you choose to leave, you probably won't be missed. I have never met anyone from here in person, as all the active users live too far away from me.

Well, put up your "advertisement" and photo to see if you catch the interest of someone. 😉

If you don’t like it, you know what to do.

You took a survey did you?

lerlo Level 8 May 18, 2021

Many are doing just that but, being an international site and one that covers the whole of the US it's not that easy. Besides, that is not the primary aim of this site. Try one of the many dating sites.

I love Agnostic.com because of the wise, intelligent, thoughtful and funny members.

So far, there are no Agnostic male members who also love hiking and live near me.

Instead I use Fitness Singles and Bumble dating sites to meet men.

I am looking, but also enjoy the comradery away from the delusional population in my town. If I meet someone I click with, it would be very important to me that they be agnostic, at least. That's a starting point. We can go from there. As a musician, I get gigs where I can find them, and one I have is, unfortunately, in a church. They pay a lot. 🙂 So, I need fellow non-Xtians to be with, and I'm single.

Yes. If you're looking for dates, it sucks. It's not a dating site.

This site may not be now, but was originally a dating site. They used to advertise on Facebook as an agnostic dating service.

@Tejas I'm fairly new, not an original guy, but I notice when filling profile, they ask if you're looking to meet people.

Tough pill to swallow, brother, but this is not now, nor has it ever been a dating site. It's a shame too; religiousity is pretty high on my list of deal breakers.

wah....

Jeebus, there ain't enough dating sites out there already?

To be fair, most of us thought this was a dating site when we signed up. It's actually pretty sad it isn't. Aren't there enough social media sites where dumb fucking assholes push conspiracy theories and hate speech already?

@JeffMurray did/do people really think that?

@AnneWimsey Actually, yes. I first came to this site because it was advertised as an agnostic/atheist dating site.

@Apunzelle Yup, me too. I was actually signed up by my co-workers who Google searched "atheist dating site" because I had been single for a while since my ex dumped me for no other reason than we couldn't agree on kids. I've been on here for years and have only heard of one couple that resulted from this. It's actually less likely to result in dates than any other social media platform because others often propose friendships based on more conducive parameters for meeting/dating/sex like proximity, common friends, clubs, etc. Here we're spread out all over the world and only have one thing in common (and as soon as you ask their definition of agnostic, maybe not even that).

A friend of mine and I were toying with the idea of a dating site for depressed suicidal people, but I'm thinking there may be too much liability. It would probably be a better resource than this though (statistically, it would have to be).

@AnneWimsey

@Apunzelle me too. wasn't looking to hook up

Maybe as a dating site it sucks, but by no means does it suck as a site in general. I love that I can interact with fellow heathens from all over the world on here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:597293
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.